Newspaper stories about Kropotkin
- Review of Kropotkin autobiography, New York Times, December 30, 1899.
- Prince Kropotkin's Arrest, The Atlantic, May 28, 1899.
- Review of Kropotkin autobiography, New York Times Saturday Review, May 26, 1900.
- Prince Kropotkin on Russia's Condition, New York Times, May 30, 1901.
- Students at Harvard or Kieff (BY Kropotkin), North American Review, May 19, 1901
- The Russian Peasant, The Youth's Companion, December 1, 1901
- Review of Kropotkin's Ideals and Realities in Russian Literature, New York Times, Jul1905reviewofKropHistbook.pdfy 8, 1905
- Kropotkin May Come Here to Live, New York Times, March 2, 1913
- Kropotkin Tells Why Army Joined People, New York Times, March 17, 1917
- Prince Kropotkin Seized by Reds, New York Times, September 14, 1918
- Kropotkin Reported Safe, New York Times, March 26, 1919
- Kropotkin is Starving, New York Times, October 15, 1920.
- Prince Kropotkin Nihilist, Dies at 79. New York Times, January 30, 1921.
- Prince kropotkin is Not Dead, New York Times, February 4, 1921.
Pierre Ramus papers, "Newspaper articles and press release Peter Kropotkin (Kropotkin) concerning. With notes. 1906,1909-1910,1912-1915,1917,1921-1925,1928 and undated." Hard copies at IISH, 422-423.